|Light Carrier Playership|
What you get:
* An Aurochs-class playership that has been refitted to a Light Carrier ship; The carrier has 8 armor segments and 8 device slots.
* Three levels of fighter drones; Rookie, Veteran and Elite, each having their own Hanger Bay.
* A Light Carrier Scout Launcher; This is a Hanger Bay upgrade that will enable you to launch a reconnaisance scout that is capable of doing extensive recon missions.
* A Hanger Bay Manufacturing Facility; This facility is the backbone of your small task force. Here you will be able to buy, repair and upgrade Hanger Bays, as well as replace lost fighter squadrons/scouts.
Read more details in the Transcendence forum under the same title.
Quality approved, Prior Mods of the Month, Featured,
Auton, Ship (Player)
|Added (Last modified)||26.08.2011 (26.08.2011)|
Thanks for starting this, Shane! I'm planning to derive some codes for the "Hitomi Core" I'm working on.
You'll be in Hoshigami too, Shane!
FAD! You beat me to it ;)
Oops! Sorry, RPC! lol. Actually, the original concept started back in 2008 and after looking at that original XML...my, how many things have changed!
how did I get dragged in this?
How do I find the ...what the heck is the all the buttons for???....oops.
* Player has ejected into space.
Shane, come back! Come back, Shane!
Sorry, but your post did leave that one wide open! lol.
good thing RPC taught me about escape pods , i keep one of those fancy AI Agauptera-class yacht pods on my ship : it raced out to get me and was blabbering on about where would it get fuel if I froze out there......
FAD, we need a nice picture here now :D
Good idea, dd. I'll get a screen capture and upload it soon.
This looked like a lot of fun... but I couldn't get used to the low number of facings. Was that some bug on my setup? Any chance of a 40 facings version?
@ Farwalker Yep, the ship is original vanilla--20 facings, although George has released the meshes for us to render ships as we please, I have'nt downloaded it. Maybe someone who has can render a 40 faceing Aurochs-class, then I could update the mod and give them credit for their work. :D
Umm, the download includes both LightCarrierPlayership.xml and LightCarrierPlayership/LightCarrierPlayership.xml, which use the same extension UNID, which is making Trans yark. I ran a diff and found that one of them has a signle weapon limit and the other has none, but ... a forum post? *looks it up*
@Star Weaver. Huh, you're right! I hadn't noticed that before. And I don't recall zipping the folder with an axtra file either. Odd that.
At any rate, you can remove one of the files of your choice and use the other.
Thanks for the mention!
You must be logged in to post comments!